Using the Croft Guidelines can make a major step forward in diagnostic and care for cervical acceleration – deceleration (CAD) or in layman’s terms, whiplash sufferers treated by chiropractic physicians. Croft Guideline standards and grading systems are found on this website summarized in a pdf, on PI ONLINE Trainings and PI Workbooks in detail and several other sources. Here are a few pros of the Croft Guidelines:
The Croft Guidelines:
• Allows those injured in Motor Vehicle Collisions an accurate diagnosis that leads to reasonable treatment parameters.
• Assist individuals with whiplash injuries due to motor vehicle collisions to receive better care through chiropractic physicians using appropriate treatment protocols.
• Insurance companies (including workers compensation carriers) using unacceptable standards can be decisively challenged since they are not adhering to researched protocols.
• Beneficial to automobile insurance companies in cases with true runaway charges and unnecessary visits.
• Allow Chiropractic Physicians to determine their own published standards, not those imposed by outside or rogue individuals.
• Some automobile insurance carriers hire unscrupulous doctors to perform unethical paper reviews and dubious defense medical examinations. These doctors make up their own substandard chiropractic care opinions. They erroneously quote improper standards including Mercy Guidelines, AMA Impairment Guides, and Agency for Health Care Policy and research. None of these publications have anything to do with chiropractic care in cervical acceleration – deceleration (whiplash) cases.
Additionally, there are 5 modules in Personal Injury Trainings along with private consultation and case evaluations inquire for interest via the Contact Us page for these services and questions you may have.
Appropriate use of the Croft Guidelines used by responsible healthcare providers assists all parties involved in personal injury cases. Learn what to do and how use these in Module I of PI ONLINE Trainings.