Included are materials and an online test at the end of the module.
1. Opening Presentation – Personal Injury (PI) Practice2. PI Health Care Timeline
3. States PI Law Review
4. Cervical Acceleration – Deceleration (CAD)
Diagnosis/Treatment Protocols (Croft Guidelines)
5. Whiplash Basics
6. CAD & Associated Conditions
7. Traffic Injuries – Crash Forces & Human Injuries
8. Hogan Pain Rules
9. PI Communications & Report Primer, Becoming a PI Expert
After completing your course payment you will receive an instructional email for course access and workbook download with password to access the workbook for this module.