Personal Injury Training Institute was founded 1996
What is Personal Injury Training Institute?
We are the premiere organization helping professionals in successful management of Personal Injury (PI) Cases.
Personal Injury Training Institute assists professionals in the development and building of successful Personal Injury (PI) practices.
Why Take Personal Injury Online Training?
- Online self paced learning available 24/7
- Effectively help patients/clients injured in Motor Vehicle Collisions (MVC)
- Policies and procedures for successful personal injury (PI) practices
- Collect and get paid now
- PI is a big practice revenue source
- Proactively address negative tactics by insurance companies
What is Motor Vehicle Collision Occupant Injury (MVCOI) Certification?
Motor Vehicle Collision Occupant Injuries Certification (MVCOI):
- For legal and healthcare professionals and staff
- Organized methods and training helping doctors and lawyers working together for claimants
- Trainings are Online and self-paced available 24/7
- MVCOI Certification qualifications requirements listed here
Personal Injury Online Trainings is for:
Healthcare Professionals – assists in understanding and addressing practical aspects of the PI industry from healthcare to engineering, biomechanics and legal involvement.
Plaintiff PI Attorney’s – are taught objective evidence produced by competent doctors to assist in resolution of PI claims. Competently merging healthcare protocols with legal methods with detailed understanding of human kinematics and biomechanics of injury producing crashes of the most common types.
Injured Occupants – Learn and understand how the personal injury industry works in relation to insurance, healthcare, and plaintiff attorney roles.
Personal Injury Online Training Provides:
- Online self paced learning available 24/7
- Advance modern learning technology in your own office
- Tried and true PI methodologies that work
- Healthcare step-by-step case chronology
- Working knowledge of Accepted Treatment Guidelines
- Providers and lawyers working together for the patient/client best interests
- Learning PI interworking of legal, medical, engineering and insurance professions.
- Real Crash events with injury details
- Learn how occupants are injured in different collisions
- Discover crash, engineering and biomechanical research and how to use it
- Discover and manage defense tactics successfully
- See actual trial testimony of defense experts
- Chiropractic CE in many states
- Assistance throughout training program
- Current listings of course work by Module
Personal Injury Online Training Consists of:
- 5 Modules with workbook (~4400 pages)
- 46 hours of course work
- Online Testing after class completion
- Concept summaries
- Decades of experiences shared to help eliminate and resolve PI issues
- Great foundation for PI
- Training includes creating firm foundation for doctors and attorneys in dealing with current and new PI changes
Personal Injury Training Institute is dedicated to assisting in building a more efficient and successful personal injury practice.
Personal Injury Consulting – Consulting for specific PI case difficulties.
Personal Injury Coaching – For professionals with PI practices – coaching ‘one on one’ designed for PI developing, practice building and problem solving.
Personal Injury Products and Tools – are designed to be highly effective and useful in managing personal injury cases.
Automobile crashes are an unfortunate fact of life. A percentage of car occupants may be injured in a collision. A common type of trauma from an automobile crash is the complicated whiplash injury. Most physicians are poorly trained in the appropriate management of motor vehicle collision occupant injuries. Following a car wreck, if personal injury (PI) occurs due to the fault of another a personal injury claim may be made. Injuries from auto crashes are often the fault of another’s negligence. Most of these whiplash and associated trauma legal cases are resolved without a lawsuit. If injured by another, one must make the best choice of professional help. One must choose the best available team of healthcare providers and legal representation. One must prepare to go all the way to a lawsuit to resolve the PI claim. However, nearly all settle without going to court. Improve your odds by properly understanding and working within this system.
Some are deceived into believing that car damage has some relationship on human injury. There is absolutely no relationship between occupant injuries and vehicle property damage. In crashes an automobile may be totaled with some occupants walk away uninjured while others unfortunately may be killed. On the other hand there may be minimal to little visible vehicle property damage with occupant injuries ranging from no injuries to severe injuries including disability and death.
Great medical documentation is critical. As is following appropriate trauma treatment protocols. Knowing what to say and how to say it is critical from the first communication following a crash. We teach how the PI puzzle works. How the pieces fit together. Providing accurate information correctly produces the best possible outcomes in PI work. Doctors can quickly and efficiently provide the correct information in an understandable format. We show you how.
For additional information and training for traumatically induced injuries please sign up now.